As a Norwalk Community Health Center women’s health patient, you will have an experienced health and wellness care team working with you. NCHC’s women’s health care teams include obstetricians, gynecologists, nurse midwives, nurses, and medical assistants. Your care team’s goal is to help you achieve the best health outcomes and thrive.
We welcome you to make NCHC your medical home for OB/GYN care for women through all stages of life.
Women's Health and Wellness Services include:
- Gynecology wellness examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening and treatment
- Family planning including contraception
- Pre-natal care [ultrasound, genetic testing, maternal fetal medicine]
- Obstetric pregnancy, childbirth and post-partum care
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Premenstrual to post menopause care
- Care coordination with our on-site adult medicine, pediatric, dental, and behavioral health teams
- Referral to specialists
Sivan Doran, MSN, LNM
Kathleen Pundy, DNP, APRN, FNP-C
Vasu Tummala, MD