It is with deep regret that we inform you that Kathleen Pundy, APRN will be leaving her work as a Women’s Health Advanced Practice Provider with Norwalk Community Health Center, effective April 01, 2022.
We have greatly enjoyed the privilege of having Ms. Pundy serve as your Women’s Health Provider and thank you for allowing her this opportunity.
We are happy to leave you in the capable hands of Dr. Mary Lucia, Dr. Djana Harp, and Sivan Doron, CNM. They have a great wealth of experience and will be able to continue providing the excellent care in Women’s Health that you need. We are also pleased to announce that Marta Sarzynski, APRN, will also be joining the team very soon.
Your medical records will remain with Norwalk CHC and will be available to you when needed upon your request.
We would be delighted to see you again at our health center for any future appointments before her departure. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to call the health center at 203-899-1770 and we will get in touch with you.
As a Norwalk Community Health Center women’s health patient, you will have an experienced health and wellness care team working with you. NCHC’s women’s health care teams include obstetricians, gynecologists, nurse midwives, nurses, and medical assistants. Your care team’s goal is to help you achieve the best health outcomes and thrive.
We welcome you to make NCHC your medical home for OB/GYN care for women through all stages of life.
Women's Health and Wellness Services include:
- Gynecology wellness examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening and treatment
- Family planning including contraception
- Pre-natal care [ultrasound, genetic testing, maternal fetal medicine]
- Obstetric pregnancy, childbirth and post-partum care
- Sexually transmitted infection screening and treatment
- Infertility counseling and treatment
- Premenstrual to post menopause care
- Care coordination with our on-site adult medicine, pediatric, dental, and behavioral health teams
- Referral to specialists