Behavioral Health is the relationship between our behavior and our overall well-being.
Untreated, symptoms can impact every area of life, making day to day functioning difficult and holding back you or someone you care about from living a full and healthy life.
Our Behavioral Health care team of trained, experienced professional psychotherapists includes clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, and drug and alcohol counselors. As Norwalk Community Health Center patient, you’ll work with your therapist to make a customized care plan to reach your goals.
Evidence Based Treatments
- Family Systems Therapy
- Harm Reduction
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy
Behavioral Health and Wellness Services
- Behavioral Health Initial Assessments
- Diagnostic Evaluations and Intake
- Adult, Pediatric and Family Counseling/Psychotherapy
Areas of Expertise
- Adolescent/Teen Emotional Health, Self-Esteem and Anti-Bullying Coping Strategies
- Body image/Eating Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Child Development and Attachment
- Emotional Health
- Identity and Self-awareness
- Medication Management Referrals
- Relationship Struggles
- Substance Misuse and Addiction